Freelance Graphic Designer
We’re looking for an independent graphic designer to partner with us in developing original graphics with high visual impact for our clients. This position will require 4-8 hours of work per week. Work does not need to be completed during normal business hours as long as final deadlines are met.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- Mastery of graphic design software
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles
- Ability to work within established brand guidelines
- Great multi-tasking skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills
Applicants must include their resume and a link to their online portfolio. Applications without either of these items will not be considered. A graphic design (or similar) degree is preferred but not required. Consideration of applicants will be primarily based on the strength of their portfolio.
Waypost is looking for a driven and talented individual to join our marketing team. Here at Waypost, we produce quality work for many clients and we want an intern to participate and experience the different stages of digital and inbound marketing.
This intern should be prepared to work with a group of highly-energetic people who love what they do and want to share all of their knowledge with them! You will get real-world experience and be fully educated in the world of inbound marketing.
Interested in joining the Waypost team?
- We do great work!
- We empower and support each other.
- We believe in flexible work schedules. No keeping track of sick pay or vacation days around here.
- If you work here, you become part of the family.
- We have a lot of fun together.
- Check out our culture code for the full scoop (see the fancy infographic on the right).
Our focus is not on the next sale. We are not a website factory churning out sites all day and moving on to the next one. We help people grow their businesses. Our clients are long-term partners with whom we work closely in order to help them reach their goals.
At Waypost, you will not be just a cog in the machine. You will matter. The work you will do will matter. The gifts and skills you bring to the table will matter. Any flaws you might have will be opportunities for growth and development. The direction you want to grow in will matter.
It's an exciting time for us right now! We are looking for talented, passionate individuals to bring onto our team. If you think that Waypost sounds like the kind of place you would be a great fit for, fill out our form below! Even if we don't have the job you're looking for right now, a need could arise at any moment—we don't want to miss out on you!